If you are with a charitable organization or work towards the greater good, you may qualify for discounted work. Check the criteria below to see if you qualify.
- Local. Keeping it in the Atlanta, Roswell, Sandy Springs, or Marietta Area is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Arts, public transit, community events, parks, and animal shelters are candidates. Others will be considered.
- Work that pushes me outside of my comfort zone and exposes me to new mediums and markets are a plus.
- If anyone in your organization makes over 250,000 a year, expect to pay full price.
- If you are a for profit, so am I.
- If you are currently paying an agency, studio, freelancer, or internal staff, I will not do free work for you and compromise their jobs. However, I will offer a competitive estimate.
- If you want free work simply because you do not value or appreciate design, you don't deserve quality design in the first place.
- If you say, "Do this one for free and I promise you tons of work when things take off," I'm not your sucker.